Monday, February 11, 2013

Sometimes your life is more than irritating and less than attractive... and yet unless you die... you have to find a way through the maze of craziness, pain, heartbreak and fear...   But for that you have friends... unlike the family you are born into, the family you create  can bring you comfort in the darkest of times.  They know you... they care... and do so willingly.  We can travel the road of life in search of our destiny, or in spite of it...and through free will find things truly important, and that make even the darkest night bright with opportunities.   As I look again down a dark corridor uncertain of its outcome... in fear I will once again reach out to my friends... and trust they will catch me again when I fall backwards into the abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment